|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
An award winning law firm is looking to recruit a Disbursement Cashier to join their beautiful London offices in their finance department. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the Cashiering & Accounts Payable team for an organised individual to maintain and deliver their workload on a timely basis, adhering to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
You will be supporting the team in compliance with Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) while efficiently recording, paying and maintaining the Disbursement Ledger. You will report to the AP & Cashiers Team Leader.
As the Disbursement Cashier you will be required to:
- Daily download of previous day Bills payments.
- Creating a schedule of payments within SRA timeframe and uploading to the Bank.
- Checking, recording and maintaining Counsel and Expert fee notes both UK and Overseas and dealing with questions/queries as they arise.
- Weekly recording, reconciliation of Ministry of Justice account.
- Petty Cash - reconciliation and posting on a rota.
- Sorting and distributing department post on a rota.
- Ad Hoc duties as required, such as covering other team member's role and department projects.
To be successful in this role it is preferred you have at least 2 years' experience of working in a law firm. You will need to have strong SRA Accounts rules knowledge. As well as good knowledge of Microsoft Office. You need a motivated individual, who's willing to learn new systems. You will need to be a good team-worker, but also be strongly self-motivated. You will need to be able to adapt to shifting priorities, good at managing multiple skills and have good interpersonal skills as well as being organised.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply today!