Director of Key Accounts
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading professional services firm is currently on the lookout for a Director to lead the account management of some of their most prominent clients. Within this role you will be working closely with the sales leadership team and three key stakeholders to help achieve the firms overall growth targets.
You will be required to:
- Directly drive sales and build relationships across key accounts.
- Lead the group of Account managers and Client Executives.
- Support the team ensuring they are following correct process and effectively managing opportunities.
- Liaise across the firm with multiple stakeholders, creating a cohesive plan to the management of these key clients.
- Support the Director Of Sales in all projects.
To be successful in this application you will need strong communication skills in order to converse with clients and stakeholders and be able to show strong leadership skills as you will be a role model to many. You should have an expert understanding of account management and project management and be of graduate calibre with experience in sales. If you believe this is the role for you, apply and we can have a chat!