Digital Media Production Assistant
DIGITAL MEDIA CONTENT ASSISTANT - £23,000 - £28,000
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with an interest for digital media and video content creation to join a top UK law firm. Working closely with the marketing team and brand and communications team, you'll be supporting the creation of digital media and video content across all internal and external channels.
The digital content will be published on internal and external digital channels including social media feeds, websites, intranet and internal digital screens.
Key duties will include:
- Creating on-brand digital media graphics such as animated GIFs, JPEGs, interactive PDFs and PowerPoint slideshows
- Video content created in the London Studio which you will schedule, film, direct and edit
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and the Sales & Marketing team to take briefs, gather content requirements and help shape the best digital media solution
- Creating a variety of content (video, animations, slideshows) using Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and Premier Pro
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of the London Studio
- Scheduling content for internal and external messaging across the digital screens in all office locations
- Proactively building relationships across the business to gather information for briefs and promote the use of digital content
- Working to brand guidelines, utilising templates and understanding how to produce content
- Working on multiple communications projects at any one time
- Continually innovating and improving our processes through the use of new technology
- Demonstrable experience using Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Photoshop) and PowerPoint
- Enjoy working with digital technology and eager to learn new skills
- Confidence working with senior stakeholders and the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Work collaboratively across teams
Please apply online ASAP to be considered for this role.