Digital Marketing Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
There may be opportunity to extend or turn permanent further down the line so it could be an excellent avenue into the company.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the Director of Business Development in executing and implementing the digital marketing strategy
- Regularly looking at analytics to see what's working well and implementing recommendations for change
- Working closely with the BD team to advise them in the best use of digital channels for marketing campaigns
- Managing and building various email lists and campaigns
- Executing the social media strategy for corporate accounts and support Partners in using social media to build their individual profiles for the benefit of the firm
- Being the 'voice' of the firm on social media channels, and working with the rest of the BD team to plan content, populate feeds and interact where appropriate
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
This company is looking for a digital expert who has the ability to run digital projects smoothly, is data savvy, decisive and an effective multitasker, and is a strategic marketer who understands how to get the best out of a wide range of channels and tactics.
If you have experience of developing and implementing strategic digital marketing plans, have strong organisational communication skills and have excellent project management skills then you could be suitable for this role.
To be considered or find out more, please apply!