Digital Marketing Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
A leading Real Estate business is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to be based in the London on a permanent basis. You will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for working with key stakeholders in the business on a number of exciting digital projects.
As well as taking a lead on the digital strategy you will also be responsible for managing the day to day elements of the role including completing performance reports for all digital projects and ensuring ROI is being measured.
On a daily basis you will be expected to work with retailers, property managers, asset managers, and third-party suppliers. You will be expected to be able to quickly build relationships with these stakeholders and be capable of coordinating/influencing them during projects. During a typical project the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the process from start to finish including; leading kick off meetings, ensuring delivery is to time and budget, coordinating to ensure everything runs smoothly, and post project evaluation.
- Solid Digital Manager experience within professional services environment (ideally property but not essentially)
- Extensive project management experience
- Capable of working with senior stakeholders with the confidence to challenge and influence during projects
- Experience of managing digital budgets
- Proactive and hardworking
Please apply below should you feel your skillset matches the brief. The client is looking to interview as early as next week.