|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
You will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and liaising with all areas of the business meaning this role will be very fast-paced and provide you with excellent personal development.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with the recruiting and marketing leadership teams to define and implement the digital strategy
- Adopting a strategic approach to channel management ensuring that messages and brand experience are consistent throughout the online environment
- Ensuring that marketing messages are leveraged across audiences for maximum impact
- Advising on channel strategies and tactics for all online accounts to increase internal and external engagement
- Being the point person for all policy, training and ad hoc requests relating to digital channels policy training
- Supporting and training relevant stakeholders (partners, super-users, recruiting channel heads etc.) and providing support and guidance on profile and channel optimisation
- Professional services experience
- Extensive experience using social media platforms to optimise market presence
- Pro-active attitude
- Confident and able to engage with senior stakeholders and push back when required
- Willingness to go the extra mile and provide a first class service to the teams and business
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to learn more, then please apply.