Debt Advisory Manager - Cambridge
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
An interesting role has arisen with an established firm in Cambridge with working flexibility across London and Milton Keynes. An exciting opportunity to lead a new division for an reputable firm as a Debt Advisory Manager.
This role will consist of leading M&A transactions having a sector focus in distressed companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Involvement of full project lifecycles
- Advising businesses and shareholders on strategic planning
- M&A activities to delivering optimum outcomes to clients
- Being responsible for developing a client network across a range of industries
- Working on a variety of debt advisory projects for clients
- Developing and mentoring junior members of staff
This is a heavily client focused role, therefore it is vital you have excellent communication skills.
At this senior level you would be required to travel across London and other regional offices, this would be suitable for candidates who have the ability to drive to different locations.
You must be ACA/ACCA/CFA qualified with proven Debt Advisory experience.
It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your M&A career whilst specialising within the restructuring industry. It is important for you to be commercially aware of transactions within distressed companies and have a genuine interest in this specific sector focus.
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply now!