Deals Client Feedback Senior Manager
One of the biggest and most successful consultancy Firms in the world are now recruiting for a client feedback manager. This position has been newly created and is open on a contract basis of 12 months.
You will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders to meet volume targets and effectively communicating messages to the practice to have a positive impact upon KPIs.
- Working with the Client Feedback Deals lead to take responsibility for embedding tools and methodologies to make feedback business as usual and support the Board strategy.
- Proactively working in conjunction with the BD & Marketing team to define short-term and long-term client feedback goals.
- Conduct client feedback telephone interviews and report to engagement leaders and account teams to ensure action is taken in response to feedback.
- Educate fee-earners on the benefits of gathering client feedback and the strengths and weaknesses arising from feedback in their area of the business.
For you to be successful within this application you will need to have experience in having open discussions with clients, ideally in client feedback and interviewing and have strong influencing skills as well as experience of working with data and comfortable with reporting tools like excel sheets. This is a career defining opportunity for someone who would like to be a part of a huge organisation and get your hands on some exclusive work which would look great for your future plans.
If you think this role matches your career plan, please apply today!