**CRM Manager - £60,000 max**
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CRM executive who is now looking for a step up into a CRM manager role.
Working for a top City law firm, you will be taking on a new CRM project to manage, promote and modify the Interaction database. Working with senior stakeholders across the business, you will work closely with the wider marketing team to train and implement new processes and procedures and ensuring the wider business is effectively utilising the system.
Duties will include:
- Training and supporting senior stakeholders
- Review and report on current usage and review best practices moving forward
- Manage firms CRM system on a global basis
- System upgrades
- Developing a referral tracking system
- Liaising with external suppliers for add-on products for the system
If you've been working as an executive and keen to progress into a CRM Manager role that will also lead you into a people management role then please apply online ASAP.