|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
A top international law firm is looking to recruit a CRM Executive to join their prestigious London office on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established team and be mainly responsible for providing the firm with quality CRM support.
You will also be responsible for:
- Assisting with co-ordinating mailings of newsletters and events
- Extracting data and preparing reports and statistics
- Supporting the client survey process to be implemented in 2018
- Increasing the quality of data through research, updates and use of the Data Quality tool within InterAction
- Reporting on data for the firm's events in collaboration with the Events Executive
- Maintaining and developing the integrity of the Contact Relationship Management System - InterAction
To be successful in this position you will ideally have experience within the legal sector and creating presentations. Knowledge of InterAction and data intergration systems would be desirable. You will be a team player who is organised, has the ability to work well under pressure and has excellent IT skills.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply today!