CRM & Digital Executive
A large well-established firm with a diverse culture has opened up a new role for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing department on a full time, permanent basis. In this role you will be working closely with the whole team and helping the manager guide you and your team to reach their full potential. This is a great firm to get involved in as the firm has an awesome history from the way they have progressed over the years, this will give you a great insight into their marketing and expertise.
- Working with Partners, Fee Earners and Secretaries throughout the firm to utilise contact management in line with the firm's business strategy and to increase their capability in the use of InterAction to support the strategy.
- Supporting the Marketing and Business Development team, sector groups and practices with the CRM system.
- You are responsible for the data aspects of the firm's CRM and Digital Marketing systems. Working together with Marketing & BD, IT and Finance teams, provide advanced marketing analytics as required.
- Working with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to further develop the Firm's e-marketing solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with the company and have an input in how the firm can progress and become market leaders as well grow with them as the executive into more senior roles quickly. There are a few requirements that the firm would like you to have in order for your application to be successful, they are the following;
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent)
- Strong confident user of Microsoft Office
- Around two years' experience
- Strong data analytical skills