Credit Controller (French Speaking)
A magic circle law firm are in search of a French speaking Credit Controller for their Birmingham office. This is an amazing opportunity to join an international and forward-thinking firm that welcome innovative working and provide excellent support and scope for progression.
The key purpose of the position is for you to provide Credit Control and Billing support to internal stakeholders for the Paris office. This will involve working closely with partners, lawyers and UK Finance team.
- Take full responsibility of managing your own portfolio of clients.
- To build and maintain relationships with clients whilst maximising collections.
- Chasing overdue debts as well as unpaid bills with partners and fee earners.
- Keep on top of outstanding debt and queries through building relationships with internal and external clients.
- To be able to deal with account receivable and outstanding debt queries.
- Work to deadlines and monthly cash targets. Assist with monthly and year end debt provisions.
- Being proactive in reducing debtor day and ageing balances. Also distributing monthly debtor reports to partners and statements to clients.
- Ensure the productions of all bills are submitted for processing and assist with bill processing at the month end.
- Ensure all bills are submitted for processing to comply with VAT and Solicitor Account Rules and all bills are accurately and consistently checked before process and that they are sent out as soon as possible.
- Assist with the major account clients and complex bills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with IT, Excel and accounting systems.
- Knowledge and experience of litigation procedures.
- Good reconciliation skills and accounting knowledge up to and including balance sheet.
- Understanding of multi-currencies.