A fantastic opportunity to join a top International Law firm as a Credit Controller role based in the City in stunning, modern offices on a permanent basis.
You will be working with a dynamic, close knit team with lots of interaction with the wider finance department and other offices. You will support the team and be involved in extensive collaboration with key stakeholders across the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and producing debtor analysis for key client contacts to secure recovery.
- Chasing outstanding debts.
- Supporting Partners with reconciliations.
- Liaison with service providers, claim handlers and others on collections.
- Conducting regular Partner review meetings with Revenue Controllers.
- Identifying any debt problems.
To be successful in this role you will need to have 2 years' plus Credit Control experience in the legal sector with commercial and insurance collections experience and strong IT skills.
You will be a team player who is driven, enthusiastic and pro-active with great attention to detail and highly organised.
If you are interested in the role above, please apply today!