Credit Controller - 7 month FTC
An International Law Firm are in search of a Credit Controller to join their London office. Positioned in their Finance and Accounting team, the role has a key focus of maximising cash collection for certain departments and to reduce the debtor days. It is an amazing opportunity to be part of a well-established and hard-working team, that use innovative systems to achieve best practice.
- Daily responsibility of collection cash for a specific department and client.
- Reduce the debtor days and working with the Revenue Manager.
- Partake in consistent meetings with the Supervisor and Revenue Controller to discuss the situation of the current position of debts.
- In line with the agreed cycle, credit control letters and statements to clients.
- Maintain regular updates on ARCS with notes from client correspondence and Revenue Controllers meetings.
- Assist resolving issues and queries with the Revenue Controller and practice groups preventing settlement of debt.
- Liaise with Cashiers on allocation of unapplied or unidentified monies as required.
- Produce regular reports on debt to identify issues for escalation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent work attitude and ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to work well within a team and autonomously.
- Great understanding towards Client Service.
- Able to be flexible and prepared to work additional hours at month, quarter and year end.
- IT literate and confident using Word and Excel.
The firm are looking for someone with previous Credit Control experience within a professional service industry and has working knowledge of ARCS and Elite.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today!