Credit Controller (7 month FTC)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
An international law firm is looking for an enthusiastic Credit Controller to join their Accounts team on a 7 month FTC basis and to take responsibility for the fees chasing of the Firm.
You will be expected to provide an effective and professional credit control service for your designated practice area and will also need to ensure debtor information is provided regularly to Partners and that monthly cash targets are achieved.
Key responsibilities: -
- Attend monthly meetings with Partners to discuss their Debtors report in detail and ensure actions points are noted
- Arrange for client's queries to be resolved in an efficient and timely manner
- Chase outstanding debts by Telephone, E-mail and Letter
- Work in connection with the Cashiers departments for accurate allocation of payments
- Provide information to Credit Controller Manager for regular departmental meetings
- Full responsibility for the outstanding debts in the IP department
- Filing and other ad-hoc duties
Key requirements: -
- Credit control experience within a professional services environment
- Working knowledge of ARCS/Aderant Expert preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Forward thinking and able to use initiative
- Intermediate Excel skills and a good working knowledge of other MS packages.
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.