Wonderful 3 month FTC Credit Controller vacancy at UK based law firm - joining a team of four in the Revenue function to focus on collections. This firm has recently moved into stunning new offices in a central location close to tube links and the overground.
Key duties in the role include:
- Undertaking regular reviews of debt balances and responsibility for chasing all outstanding debts in accordance with the relevant processes
- Ensuring prompt reply to clients and maintaining follow up as required to ensure proper management of debts including dealing with client requests
- Updating the firm's credit control system (ARCS) with actions, reminders, follow up notes etc.
- Processing payments via telephone
- Running monthly statement
- Adhoc Billing duties to support the team during busy periods
Key criteria for the role include solid legal credit control experience with exposure to Aderant. Must be readily available and be willing to roll your sleeves up and be a proactive, supportive member of the team.