A London based law firm is looking for a motivated Credit Controller to join their Finance team.
- Develop the firm's credit control procedures and implement enhancements where appropriate
- Create and implement procedures for accelerating the billing of WIP
- Revise and implement procedures for accelerating cash collection
- Manage the outstanding client balances falling due
- Communicate with clients, partners or staff to manage and improve cash collection
- Implement and monitor credit and exposure limits
- Manage all aspects of Billing and Credit Control reporting including creating reports where necessary
- Manage escalation procedure for addressing old WIP and debt
- Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Keep management up to date with billing and credit management issues.
- Experience of Credit Control within a law firm and able to demonstrate achievements in all of the above key tasks
- High level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with internal and external clients at all levels
- Able to work independently
- Proactive and systematic approach
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.