|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
A well-regarded law firm are looking for a Credit Controller. You will be based in the firm's state-of-the-art London office which invites a friendly, open culture. You will be situated in their Finance Department and work closely with the Credit Control Team Leader; as well as providing support to the firm's regional offices.
- Identify and develop key client contacts
- To be perform regular reviews and chase all debts.
- Secure recovery with key clients and produce debtor analysis whilst ensuring compliance with SLA. Identify any problem debts and escalate using policy.
- To liaise with partners and clients leads and advice on issues thereafter develop strategies to resolve them.
- Support lawyers with their reconciliations.
- To liaise with service providers, claim handlers and third party collections processes and agents.
- To calculate correct proportions due by insurer through analyse market breakdown.
- Ensure a united approach from Partners and Revenue Controllers is conducted through meetings and to address the working capital cycle and appropriate actions for recovery and debt prevention.
- At least two years of credit control experience in the legal sector or wider professional services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident in approach
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to build, maintain and develop relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- To have strong commercial awareness and readiness to challenge
- Strong IT knowledge of Aderant and ARCS
If this role is of interest, please apply today!