|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £43000 per annum|
You will provide a comprehensive and commercially focussed Credit Control service for the London & Bristol offices. You will work with employees at all levels in the London to office to proactively improve and maintain optimum debtor days and collect outstanding debt.
The Firm: A top London law firm with an outstanding reputation
- Meeting Regularly with matter partners to ensure that focus is maintained on timely debt collection in order to meet agreed targets.
- Ensuring that debt collection notes are accurate and kept up-to-date and reporting to the Global Head of Credit Control
- Providing commercial and legislative advice as appropriate.
- Obtaining relevant feedback in order to advise on improvements to the processes of the team and actively promoting the finance function.
- Adhering to agreed best practices, policies and processes whilst adapting to local requirements as necessary.
- Provide and co-ordinate detailed input to the accurate valuation of Debt and Doubtful Debt on a periodic basis.
- In line with the firms policies and procedures, co-ordinate write off thresholds through International Practice group heads and the IEC committee where appropriate.
- Liaising with the cashiers team regarding the allocation of receipts, and with the billing and Ebilling teams regarding billing, credit notes and re-issued invoices.
Credit control experience, and a proven ability to advice on best practice
Sound understanding of VAT, SAR and money laundering regulations in relation to billing.
Experience in a legal or professional services environment beneficial.