|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A highly successful law firm are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join them on 3 month FTC.
The main focus of this position will be to ensure that WIP is billed in a timely manner and that monies owed to the firm are collected promptly. Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting partners and fee earners monthly basis to review their aged WIP and debtor balances
- Add notes into system following partner meetings and action write offs or chase clients as instructed
- Monthly setting cash collection targets by department
- Contacting clients RE settling their bills
- Meeting with clients on a quarterly basis to review their ages debt position
- Manage and initiate proceedings against poor payors- using an external debt collection agency if necessary
- Preparing monthly statements to clients
- Assist with processing invoices for month end
For this Credit Controller position prior Law firm experience is required alongside an understanding of the SAR Rules. They want someone on board that will be able to hit the ground running and has worked in a similar position.
If you are immediately available and have the relevant experience, please apply.