Credit & Revenue Supervisor
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
A UK based law firm are looking for a Credit and Revenue Supervisor to join their stunning offices in London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with partners and fee earners to review aged WIP and debtor balances
- Add notes into the credit control systems following meetings
- Chase clients as instructed
- Contact clients directly regarding settlements
- Preparation of monthly statements to clients
- Assist with processing invoices on the system at month end
- Management responsibility including appraisals.
For this role you will need to provide a high level of customer service.
For the role you will need SRA rules and experience of WIP and debt within a law firm. Experience of Elite, Elite 3E Aderent and ARCS is desirable but not essential. Excel, outlook and word skills should be at an intermediate level.
If interested, please apply now!