Corporate Tax Senior
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Job Title: Corporate Tax Senior
Salary: Up to £50,000 + package
i am currently working with a Top 50 Accountancy firm based in Central London on a Corporate Tax Senior opportunity. This role would suit either a fully or part qualified accountant, currently working in a Corporate Tax team who is looking to take the next step in their career and handle a higher profile of work. You will also be given the opportunity to handle advisory work, under supervision, for your portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Corporation tax compliance work on a portfolio of clients including both standalone companies and groups
- Liaising with HMRC on queries into tax returns
- Basic introduction to tax advisory work, under the supervision of managers, to partners and clients including - research and development tax relief - group tax planning - venture capital tax reliefs - share schemes and valuations - Preparation of the tax sections of due diligence reports
- Assisting managers with billing and managing work in progress on portfolio of clients
Requirements for this role include:
- Qualified/Part Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/CA or equivalent), either working in a corporation tax role or with exposure to Corporation tax in a general practice role. Alternatively, the candidate can have relevant corporation tax experience qualified at least to ATT level.
- Has previously managed a client portfolio would be preferred but not essential
- Good Microsoft skills, outlook, excel, word
- Knowledge of Alphatax preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 0207 4307 281