Corporate Recovery Administrator
A great opportunity has arisen to join this reputable accounting firm as an Insolvency Administrator.
The firm's establishment dates back over 60 years, boasts several accounting services including: Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance and Forensics.
As the Corporate Recovery Administrator, you will be joining the Corporate Recovery and Insolvency team led by 3 Partners, all with a wealth of experience in various capacities, but in particular, developing individuals and aiding their growth within a firm.
You will be managing a caseload of Insolvency cases consisting of: CVLs, MVLs, BKYs and IVAs
Some responsibilities will include:
- Establishing the strategy before proceeding with taking on a case
- Preparation of initial documents following internal procedures
- Ensuring the effective administration of each case is conducted within appropriate timescales
- Monitoring WIP and communicating the reports to Managers and Senior members of the team
- Liaising with Directors, Creditors and all interested parties in relation to each case
- Administrative duties as required
You will have already gained at least 12 months' experience as an Insolvency Administrator within a boutique or accounting firm as well as confidently operating on the IPS system.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator who is at the early stages of your career, then we'd love to hear from you! Please click apply now!