Corporate Insolvency Practitioner
|Location:||Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Additional benefits|
Following a successful few years, a requirement has arisen to hire a qualified insolvency practitioner to work in the insolvency department at an established regional law firm to help support with their continual growth.
A large proposition of the existing work is within personal insolvency as the firm are recognised nationally for being one of the major players in the bankruptcy market. The number of personal appointments that they've taken has grown year on year and they are now looking to hire a corporate recovery professional to help build up their full insolvency offering.
Being their core corporate IP, you'll head up a small team responsible for the delivery of CVL, MVL and Compulsory Liquidation appointments while tasked with developing existing relationships and generating new contacts to refer corporate casework.
Core duties include:
- Take appointments as a Licenced Insolvency Practitioner
- Carry out the statutory duties of an officeholder in respect of insolvency appointments.
- Ensure case compliance with statutory obligations.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the team.
- Develop relationships with possible work referrers.
- Achieve financial targets with the department head and/or branch Partner.
- Attend monthly management review meetings.
To be successful, you must be JIEB qualified and have the ability to apply for an appointment taking licence. Previous experience of having taken appointments would be ideal although it is more about having the right positive and driven attitude to grow and maintain a network of local work referring contacts.
If you are a qualified insolvency practitioner with a desire to accelerate your career towards appointment taking with a very well respected and long-established law firm, then please feel free to apply today.