Corporate Insolvency Administrator
Ambition are proud to partner with a growing specialist boutique restructuring firm who are looking to expand their team and hire an experienced Insolvency Administrator.
As the Insolvency Administrator you will be expected to undertake tasks which include:
- Full case management from inception to closure
- Running a caseload of primarily Corporate cases: CVLs, MVLs, WUCs, Admins and CVAs
- Experience in Personal cases not essential, but advantageous as the firm takes on a small set of these cases
- Prepare associated documentation for statutory meetings
- Deal with day to day correspondence, including non-standard correspondence
- Supporting senior members of the team including managers and IPs
- Administrative duties as required
The right candidate will need to be a self-starter and able to work to their own initiative. This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm at a stage where you could be a part of their exciting expansion!
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator with Corporate experience and looking for a new challenge, then please click apply now!