Corporate Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are proud to partner with this top 20 accountancy firm based in the City of London who are looking to expand their Corporate Recovery &Insolvency department.
The firm are a top 20 accountancy practice who offer a broad range of services/advice across Tax, Audit, Strategy Consulting and Corporate Recovery & Insolvency.
The Corporate Recovery & Insolvency department are at a strong point of growth, with a high volume of work, the team are looking to hire an experienced Corporate Insolvency Administrator.
As the Corporate Insolvency Administrator, you will be tasked to manage a high volume of cases ranging across Administrations, Liquidations and Voluntary Arrangements. Scope for progression to management and beyond would be available for the right individual.
- Managing a caseload of various complexity consisting of: ADMs, CVLs, MVLs and CVAs
- Being the first point of contact for creditors, debtors and associated parties involved in each case
- Drafting statutory reports
- Planning the strategy of each insolvency case in a cost-effective manner
- Supporting the development of junior members of the team
- Assisting the Managers and more senior members of the team with complex insolvency matters
- Where necessary, perform strategic investigations into insolvency cases
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will have gained around 3 years' experience within Insolvency at a boutique or accountancy firm. Experience in across Liquidations and Administrations is essential as you will be expected to take ownership of these types of the cases from the get-go.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking for their next exciting opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you!