Corporate Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£23000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
Due to continued growth and excellent partnership relations, Ambition are working with a leading top 20 accounting practice who are on the search for a Corporate Insolvency Administrator.
As the Senior Insolvency Administrator, you will be tasked to take ownership and manage complex insolvency cases liaising directly to the Manager and Partners.
- Manage and run a high volume of insolvency cases on Turnkey IPS
- Maintain and ensuring case files meet statutory requirements to full accuracy
- Liaising with stakeholders, creditors, directors and all interested parties
- Investigations into Director's conduct and contentious elements of insolvency cases
- Supporting with the training of junior members of the team
- Administrative duties as required
You will have at least 1 years' experience as an Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator with a portfolio of a varied caseload including: CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, CVAs, WUCs and BKYs.
A proactive and entrepreneurial approach to your work are key traits that you naturally possess as progression, recognition and development plans are highly valued within this firm.
If you are an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking for a move into a challenging, busy and buzzing environment, then we'd love to hear from you!