Corporate Insolvency Administrator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
You will be assisting management with the compliance and running of various corporate insolvency cases.
Your duties will include:
- Running cases through from inception through to closure
- Ensuring the compliance of all cases
- Reviewing cases to ensure that they are ready to be closed
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders i.e. agents, creditors, employees and directors
- Drafting strategic reviews, proposals, monthly and final reports as and when required
- Completing all documentation in line with statutory deadlines
The caseload you are working on will be primarily corporate and you will have had 1-3 years experience in Insolvency; particularly working on a corporate portfolio.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.