Corporate Finance Manager / AD - South East
We are happy to be able to offer you an opportunity to work as part of a top 10 advisory firm as a Corporate Finance Manager / Associate Director, based in one of their South East offices. The company takes pride in providing staff with a healthy work-life balance and flexible working patterns including the option to work from home.
The firm works on mid-market M&A transactions working for businesses with revenues ranging between £10m and £100m.
- Managing client relationships.
- Leading on marketing documentation, including pitch materials and client proposals
- Creating and improving on current network of relationships within the local market
- Coaching and helping develop junior colleagues
- Directing junior colleagues and other support staff on M&A transactions
The firm are looking for someone with a strong track record of executing deals across the full life cycle of a transaction. The ideal candidate will have experience of conducting market analysis and preparing pitch materials. As well as experience with financial modelling including LBO and DCF analysis
If you're looking to a market leading firm with a fantastic working environment, please get in touch!