Corporate Finance Manager
Ambition are delighted to be partnering with a top advisory firm to help them find a Qualified Corporate Finance Manager for their London office. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to gain exposure to a range of Transaction Services and M&A work. In addition, this firm has an excellent reputation for employee development and promotion.
As Corporate Finance Manager you will be supporting Directors and Partners in managing and executing a range of deals and transactions, whilst also managing junior executives.
Upon starting your role as a Corporate Finance Manager / Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading transaction services assignments
- Preparing for new deal opportunities and pitches
- Preparation of business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts
- Researching and approaching potential buyers / sellers for clients
- Financial Modelling of different transaction scenarios to assist with transaction structures
- Liaising with Directors and Clients and advising regularly on the progress of projects
- Building relationships with a network of professional intermediaries and contacts
- Qualified to ACA or ACCA level with 2 years PQE
- Experienced in managing assignments and teams
- Transaction services experience (Due Diligence)
- Report writing
- Should be personable and confident when networking with clients
- Highly motivated and adaptable
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Corporate Finance Manager who is looking to gain exposure to a variety of work, develop their managerial skills and with a long-term view to progress their career within Corporate Finance.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, then don't hesitate to click apply now. Alternatively, feel free to get in contact for a confidential discussion.