Corporate Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
An entrepreurial corporate finance boutique based in the heart of London is looking for an experienced corporate finance manager to join the team.
The firm works with mid-market, UK-based businesses to increase their value in preparation for sale, investing their own funds in selected clients in addition to advisory services. Typically, they will work with clients where they can add more than £5m value.
The manager role is integral to the services providing to clients and the successful candidate can expect to participate in all aspects of projects. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Origination activities
- Managing transactions from beginning to completion with the support of analysts
- Leading all aspects of the sale and fund-raising process with the support of analyts
- Playing an active role in client pitches and supporting business development
- Managing and coaching junior staff
- Playing project manager and driving transactions, as well as managing other advisors and counterparties.
The ideal candidate will already be a corporate finance Manager looking to make the move into a busy and dynamic team with opportunities for career growth, or, you may be a Senior Analyst or (CF) Assistant Manager in a professional services environment looking for the next step up in your career. You will have gained at least two year's corporate finance experience and will have the ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent.
To apply now or find out more, contact Heather Knee on 0207 430 7231 / Heather.Knee@ambition.co.uk