Corporate Finance M&A Manager/AD- Birmingham
Ambition are delighted to be working with a top accounting practice who are looking for an experienced Corporate Finance professional to develop and grow their mid-market work in their Birmingham office. This role ranges from Manager to Associate Director level with a minimum of 4 years M&A experience on both buy-side and sell-side transactions.
- Leading transactions from origination to completion
- Maintaining and developing current and new relationships within the local market
- Working closely with the Director/Partner on various transactions
- Developing, training and mentoring junior colleagues on M&A transactions
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Strong record of executing deals across the whole transaction cycle
- Experienced in financial modelling including LBO and DCF analysis
- Previous experience in an Accounting Practice/Investment Bank/Corporate Finance Boutique or Advisory firm
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to join a fast-growing team in a market leading firm. If this role looks right for you, please get in touch.