Corporate Finance Executive/AM - Due Diligence - East Midlands
Ambition is delighted to work with a rising firm based in the East Midlands looking to bring on an Executive/Assistant Manager to specialise within due diligence.
The role would consist of the following responsibilities.
- Detailed analysis, budgeting and report drafting
- Preparing pitch documents
- Assisting with pricing and quoting for work
- Working closely with managers/partners
- Presenting report findings to clients
- Liaising with clients and managing expectations
- Assisting with business development
You would need be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent for this role.
This role would be suited for someone who is skilled analytically and able to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
It is not required for you to have specific corporate finance experience however, you would be expected to have a keen interest to move into the field.
If you're a natural problem-solver and you're actively seeking to enhance your skills within corporate finance, this could be the role for you.
Please apply now if you think you're suitable!