Corporate Finance Executive - Leeds
Looking to make the shift into Corporate Finance? Want to get yourself involved on exciting transactions on both the buy and sell side? This could be your dream opportunity!
I have the pleasure of working with an international recognised Advisory Firm that are looking to add to their M&A Corporate Finance team at the Executive level at their Leeds office. This role is suited to someone looking to start their career in Corporate Finance at a growing company that prides itself on promoting staff as soon as they're capable.
The firm is recognised as the top deal maker in the UK in the mid-market arena and are currently undergoing a period of considerable growth. This really is a fantastic time to join a market leader in the Corporate Finance space.
So, if this is your idea of an ideal job:
- Supporting advisory projects on both buy-side and sell-side.
- Aiding the Corporate Finance team in the performance of 'hands on' field work.
- Preparing reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint
- Building financial models using Excel
- Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
And if you have:
- A full ACA /ACCA Qualification
- An excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- A burning passion for business and working within M&A
Then this is the ideal role for you!
Interest in this role is certain to be high so if you're interested don't hesitate to get in touch right away!