Corporate Finance Executive to Senior Manager
An owner managed business, in South Yorkshire, are looking for individuals who have entrepreneurial flair to join their quickly growing M&A business.
If you are a newly qualified chartered accountant who has a passion to move into M&A work, then this opportunity could help you make the first step into the Corporate Finance industry. Alternatively, if you are already a M&A professional who is looking for their next step in their Corporate Finance career, then this opportunity can provide you with strong exposure to deals and progression within M&A.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Valuations and deal structure modelling- debt & equity
- Involved in running/project managing fundraising processes and disposal processes
- Taking part in negotiations and deals structuring
- Communicating with clients and funders
- Being involved in pitching to clients
- Producing IM's and business plans
- Project management of M&A deals- including the due diligence work
This is a fantastic opportunity in South Yorkshire to really develop your skills in Corporate Finance, perfect for candidates who want to move away from a Transaction Services to an M&A role.
If you are looking for a Corporate Finance M&A role with a firm who have a go-getting yet relaxed culture, who will give you exposure to all stages of a deal then please apply now!