Corporate Finance Associate/Manager - Valuations - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
A top global firm is looking to recruit a Valuations Associate/Manager to join and add value to their reputable London office to oversee the delivery of external valuation projects, as well as having close relations with the Director and/or Partner in the team in delivering work to the highest standard.
- Provide independent and intuitive valuation advice to UK mid-market clients
- Manage valuation projects from start to finish, including client take-on, as well as the consistent management of junior staff on the assignment
- Liaise directly with colleagues in other departments where valuations are providing services to other areas of the firm
- Support the development of the wider team but taking responsibility for other areas such as resourcing
- Communicate with both Directors and Partners ensuring their involved throughout the engagement.
- At least 3 years full-time experience working in a professional services environment in a valuations team
- ACA/ACCA or CFA qualified desirable
- Strong experience in valuation engagements across different contexts
- Experience in assisting with overlook of valuations within a financial reporting setting desirable but not essential
A great opportunity to take on more responsibility and develop your career within a valuations focused role.
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.