Corporate Finance Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£60000 per annum|
A recognised firm is looking for an experienced Corporate Finance Manager or Assistant Manager to join their London team. This an exciting opportunity to make the move from Transaction Services into an M&A focused role.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting Directors & Partners in managing and executing deals
- Assisting Junior Executives in the team
- Responsible for meeting new and existing clients
- Involved in growth strategies and pitching
- Researching and approaching potential buyers/sellers
- Preparing business plans, information memorandums and financial forecasts
- Leading transactions alongside senior members of the team
Lead advisory experience is not vital but preferred.
It is important for you to have had at least 2 years of experience in Corporate Finance.
You must be ACA/ACCA qualified within practice outside of the Big 4.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to excel your Corporate Finance career in a strong client facing role allowing you to take on responsibility and drive transactions forward. It is important for you to be confident as you would be expected to complete business development and be at the forefront of the business.
Please contact Manpreet Riat on 0207 430 7292 or at Manpreet.Riat@ambition.co.uk if you think you would be suitable for this position.