Corporate Finance Assistant Manager / Manager - London
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
An opportunity has arisen with a growing accounting firm looking to expand their team with a strong pipeline in place for 2018. A corporate finance department with a relatively small team with ambitions to grow are allowing you to gain great exposure to the following responsibilities.
- Lead advice on a range of transactions, MBO, MBI, fund raising, sales mandates, M&A, development strategy and private equity deals
- The opportunity to report directly to the partner
- Planning and reviewing business plans, information memorandums
- Being involved in sector research and market analysis
- Applying your skills within financial modelling, valuations and due diligence
- Take on business development responsibilities and networking for the firm
This role would require you to have worked on a minimum of 15-20 transactions and have mid-market experience up to £30million. It is important for you to have already gained transaction experience having completed them from origination to completion.
The firm will allow you to take on lots of responsibility from the beginning, allow you to mould the role and give you the ability to input your ideas. You will be able to build on your experience working across all sectors, be given the opportunity to manage analysts and be involved in marketing initiatives for the department.
You would need to be ACA/ACCA qualified, or equivalent.
If you're looking to hit the ground running and ready to take on a new challenge this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please apply now!