Corporate Finance Assistant Manager-Midlands
|Salary:||£38759.00 - £44000.00 per annum|
We are thrilled to be able to offer you a chance to join a growing international advisory firm to work as a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager, based in one of their Midlands offices. The company is currently looking to expand its advisory offering nationwide and this provides a great opportunity to work on exciting buy-side and sell-side deals.
As a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager your responsibilities will include:
Support advisory projects on both buy-side and sell-side.
* Preparing reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint
* Preparation of financial models using Excel
* Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
* Provide Corporate Finance Managers with input as to the scope of an engagement, appropriate budget and timeframe.
* Produce draft pitch, proposal and tender documents.
* Provide a point of contact throughout the engagement with respect to routine project issues and questions.
* Identify and present potential solutions to project issues to Project Managers.
* Accompany more senior team members to meetings with clients as required and assist with the preparation for and follow-up from such meetings.
* Support practice development activity and internal and external sales and marketing activities.
* Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
Ideally you will be:
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have good experience working within a corporate finance setting
- Have excellent knowledge of MS office, particularly Excel
This truly provides a brilliant opportunity to join a company that's truly moving in the right direction. This role offers the opportunity to gain great exposure to a wide range of sectors. You'll be working closely with public and private companies and private equity houses.
If you're looking for the next step in your Corporate Finance career get in touch now!