Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
A growing corporate finance team is looking for an Assistant Manager to join them in London. The team has experienced quick expansion due to a healthy pipeline and they're now looking for a confident Assistant Manager to help drive business.
Typically, they focus on mid-market, UK and international transactions across a range of sectors, working with entrepreneurs, management teams, corporate shareholders, private equity houses and banks.
Day to day activities include:
- Assisting with the day to day delivery of M&A transactions and project management across the transaction cycle, working directly with senior members of the team
- Helping to manage the delivery of pitch materials, IM's, client proposals, valuation analysis etc
- Managing client relationships
- Playing a pro-active role in business development
- Managing and coaching junior colleagues
- Financial modelling
Ideally you will be ACA/ACCA with an audit background and at least 12 months prior experience within a corporate finance role.
You will likely be Executive/Senior Executive level looking to take the next step up. You may be working with the Big 4 and looking to move into a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, where you will gain a high level of exposure to transaction work and clients.
You will likely be looking for a shift in culture, where you voice matters and where you are able to genuinely contribute.
To find out more and apply, contact Heather Knee on 0207 430 7231 / Heather.Knee@ambition.co.uk