Contentious Insolvency Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits|
An opportunity has arisen for an insolvency professional to join a Global consultancy to take on high-profile Contentious Insolvency assignments in their London office:
Your duties will include:
- Handling a caseload of high-profile contentious engagements
- Dealing with various appointments including court appointments and work in overseas jurisdictions.
- Pursuing breach of contract claims, civil and commercial fraud.
- Liaising with legal advisers and others in order to progress litigation.
- Conducting various investigations into Bankrupts / Directors' conduct
- Regular correspondence with various stakeholders
- Updating senior members' of staff with regular updates
This is a great opportunity to work for a top firm with great scope for progression and exposure in an appealing culture.
You must have at least 3 years' insolvency with formal experience in personal and corporate engagements. You don't have to have directly focused on contentious work previously but this is advantageous. You do, however, need to be interested in a Contentious Insolvency role going forward.
You must be ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent.
If this is of interest, please apply below.