Contentious Insolvency Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
An opportunity has arisen for an insolvency professional to join a top consultancy to take on Contentious Insolvency work in their London office.
Your duties will include:
- Handling a caseload of insolvency engagements with a focus on contentious work.
- Dealing with various appointments including court appointments and work in overseas jurisdictions.
- Conducturing various investigations into Bankrupts / Directors' conduct
- Regular correspondence with various stakeholders
- Updating senior members' of staff with regular updates
This is a great opportunity to work for a top firm on high-profile engagements with great scope for progression and exposure in an appealing culture. Ideally you will have 3 - 5 years' insolvency with broad experience in personal and corporate engagements. You will have an interest in contentious insolvency work. Ideally you will be CPI qualified.
If this is of interest, please apply below.