A leading accountancy practice is looking to hire a content writer to join the team and write compelling content in order to support existing client relationships and create new ones. Reporting to the Head of Content, you will be working with the wider marketing/digital/events team on the investment side of the business.
- Develop and deliver engaging content in order to increase the firm's client base and work towards understanding market issues
- Interview internal stakeholders in order to create pieces of content
- Deliver content through a range of channels including; whitepapers, social media, blogs, emails, case studies, articles etc..
- Build strong working relationships with a number of senior stakeholders
- Must have worked within financial services or professional services
- Having worked in Investment would be highly desirable
- Preference would be people with journalism backgrounds
- High level of creativity and attention to detail
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
- Skilled in distilling and presenting complex information
If you are looking for a new role which utalises your writing/editorial skills whilst still remaining part of the marketing function in a top advisory practice, then please apply for more details.