Compliance Officer - Insolvency
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
An exciting opening has opened up for an experienced Insolvency Administrator or experienced Insolvency Compliance Officer to join this specialist boutique in London!
The firm are a specialist insolvency, restructuring and forensic boutique with an established reputation for highly detailed contentious and compliance work within complex insolvency cases.
As the Compliance Officer, you will be working with both the Compliance Manager and Senior Compliance Officer as well as the wider business to adhere to Insolvency case checks, AML and data protection.
- Dealing with compliance issues involved with each associated Insolvency case
- Acting upon any issues following targeted spot-checks
- Managing queries associated to ethical, bribery, AML, and data
- Maintaining high standards of insolvency case document templates, checklists and supporting the Compliance Manager or Partners to implement changes as required
- Reviewing compliance processes and recommending procedures to improve standards
- Reviewing bills and credit notes
- Administrative duties as required
This is a unique opportunity for a technically astute insolvency administrator who is keen to step into a compliance focused role or an experienced insolvency compliance officer to work within a friendly and ambitious environment where the quality of work is at a very high standard.
If you're looking to step into compliance or an experienced compliance officer, then we'd love to hear from you!