A leading US law firm are seeking an experienced Communications Specialist to join their London team on a permanent basis. The role plays a vital part in increasing the firm's visibility globally through supporting the firms legal rankings and directories submission process. As the Specialist you will be reporting into the Director of Business Development and be part of the wider marketing team.
The Communications specialist will lead on all the processes submitting directories to assigned practices and over time will support certain practice areas which have a significant volume of submission which includes Anti-Corruption. You will coordinate/proofread the completion of submissions, organise upload/sending and will support by gathering experience on an on-going basis.
Within the role you will also be responsible for:
- Oversee the submissions process for assigned practice areas
- Ensure all key assigned submissions are submitted properly
- Being a main point of contact for scheduling and preparing lawyer interviews
- Consulting on how to improve the overall submission content for the BD Managers and Partners/Associates
- Maintain best practice for the International team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years experience in a Professional Services marketing environment
- Excellent written skill
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative
If you would like to know more then apply today!