|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
An international award-winning Law Firm based in Central London have a new opportunity for a Communications manager to work in the marketing and BD department in a global communications team while reporting to the Senior Public Relations Manager. This role will expose you to great opportunities working across a wide mix of internal and external communications, taking ownership of communications in the UK and working in collaboration with the firm wide goals.
Your main responsibilities:
- Working closely with Senior Leadership teams and partners to drive communications for the firm and their key practice groups. You will work closely with partners and fee earners to assist them in their understanding of how to handle the press and provide specialist training.
- Management and support for all internal communications activity across London and Europe.
- Manage the relationship with external PR agencies to review and ensure media opportunities are correct.
- Become the key point of contact for communications in the London office.
- Supervision of communications executive and regular collaboration with the Senior PR Manager and CMO on communications strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is confident in navigating a law firm culture and interested in working within an international environment. You will have the confidence and experience to take on high level of responsibility with the ability to influence and engage partners and support teams. This role is highly visible in the firm and you will be the communications champion for London, working closely with the US to drive and define an effective firmwide communications service.
Law firm experience is highly beneficial as is solid full mix communications experience, including working across media relations. You will need to have strong writing and editorial skills too.