A leading global firm are seeking an experienced Communications Executive to join their London office on a permanent basis. The role will require someone who has an idea of the UK and global media environments as well as the legal sector. In addition to having good writing/editing skills and able to work on their own initiative.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Draft press releases in relation to the firm news and strategy initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with the press
- Maintain and keep up to date a spread sheet of press mentions
- Sharing links to positive media coverage on social media
- Arranging media training sessions for partners
- Support at press events
If you would like to know more then apply today!