Communications Assistant (Birmingham)
I am currently working with a very well established Firm that specialise in corporate services and a few other major sectors. The business has now opened up a role for a Communications Assistant to start in the firms Birmingham office.
- Assisting the communications advisor day to day with the co-ordination of the firm's goals, such as KPIs and workload and standard deadlines.
- Maintaining awards plans.
- Tracking and monitoring and measure media coverage, as well as providing assistance in the researching and issuing of the new releases.
- Proactively identify and suggest new PR opportunities. Work with the communications advisor, marketing colleagues and client advisors opportunities within the target media.
- Maintain and update the Medias contact database.
- Educated to degree level.
- Relevant work experience within public relations or communications.
- IT skills In MS office environment, Excel, word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Experience with external agencies.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a global law firm with a lot of experience and knowledge behind them. Let's get in touch to discuss it more!