Communications Assistant (Birmingham)
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
A specialist and international law firm are looking for a Communications Assistant to join their Birmingham office. The purpose of the role is to assist in drafting the internal and external communications which would help the strategy of the firm and sits within the Marketing Communications team. The role reports into the Communications Advisor and supports the writing/editing of content for PR initiatives across internal and external platforms.
The responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Communications Advisor in day to day coordination of the firms PR agency
- Track, monitor and measure media coverage which includes social media activity as well as written monthly updates
- Assist in maintaining public relations and awards plans which identify key stories and themes
- Proactively identify and suggest new PR opportunities on an outgoing basis to help the firm get to the go to commentator of a wide range of issues
- Develop and maintain a forward internal communications plan for the year as part of the overall strategy
- Advise business service departments and practice groups on communicating key messages within the firm
- Assist in the design and development of content and formats for internal presentations
The ideal candidate would have relevant experience within PR or a Communications based role, excellent written/verbal communications and have strong time management skills.
If this sounds of interest then apply now!