Commercial Finance Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£275 - £300 per day|
You will be responsible for providing effective finance business partnering and delivering key financial information on a portfolio of European projects.
- Management of the monthly reporting by reviewing outsourced providers' work and production of the board pack with commentary.
- Implementing and improving financial KPI reporting for the entire portfolio.
- Building relationships with key operations manager and supporting the Head of Operations with decision making.
- Undertaking cost analysis and support cost-saving initiatives.
- Setting annual budgets and leading on periodic forecasting.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- ACA from a top tier practice / CIMA Qualified through industry or equivalent.
- 2-4 years Post Qualification Experience.
- Demonstrate strong monthly reporting experience, including the production of high-level commentary.
- Show a clear ability to set budgets and produce forecasts with accompanying variance analysis.
- Have a track record in adding value, driving performance improvement, and implementing efficiencies.
- Ideally you will possess experience within the Property field of business.
If you feel you have the appropriate experience, knowledge and background to seamlessly get into this leading business and make an impact, then please apply with your most up to date CV.